Man, I love me some Hot and Cold bar at Whole Foods!!
But it KILLS me to buy the simple things off the bar – though I will GLADLY pay $7.99 a pound for some of their TVP General Taos “Chicken”! That junk is like CRACK!
One of my faves is the Detox Salad – So while at whole foods, piling food on what woudl turn out to be my $16 plate, I took photos of a the ingredient card over a few of my faves.
This is the one I chose to make today with my edits of course! Enjoy! 🙂
- 10oz cauliflower florets
- 10oz broccoli florets
- 10oz shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup mixed raisins
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 orange
- Maple syrup, granulated, to taste
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- One by one chop each ingredient. Cauliflower, broccoli, then carrots. I did it with a hand chopper. Unless u need some arm toning, I recommend a food processor. I had to take a few breaks.
- Put chopped veggies into a large mixing bowl and add seeds, raisins. Stir well.
- Add salt pepper and maple granules to taste.