The kids are screaming.
They want, “Something that starts with an I”.
Sorry Kid, no Ice Cream!
“Something that starts with a P”
Sorry Kid, No Pudding!
Coming up with healthy snacks that the kids will like can be quite a challenge. BTW – my kids went through 42 bananas in FOUR days last week!! That was between the 1 and 3 year old! Ravenous Munchkin J, the 4 year old, has decided that she doesn’t like bananas.
Guess what…she does NOW!
- One Banana
- One whole wheat tortilla
- almond or peanut butter
- flax seeds (optional)
- Lay one tortilla flat on the counter.
- Coat with 1-2 tablespoons of nut butter. (sprinkle with flax if you choose)
- Place banana near one edge of tortilla. If your banana is really curved, bend back/break in segments to make straight.
- Slowly roll banana in the tortilla.
- Cut the banana roll into slices.
- Watch the kids devour!